Simply Irresistible by Deborah Cooke

I was gifted an advance copy of this book. I'm choosing to review it. I have never been disappointed with a Deborah Cooke book, and I am not with one either. The storyline is intriguing and entertaining and the characters are very intense. I'm not sure how much I really like Amy, she was great until Matteo showed up, then she got shallow and sneaky. I love Ty, he's sweet, a bit shy, charming and a really really nice guy. I felt so bad for him every time Amy called Matteo. The book is engrossing and enjoyable, it's full of romance and sweetness, and it has steamy hot scenes. I highly recommend this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Over The Line by Laura Marie Altom

The Duke of Ruin by Darcy Burke

In Love With A Hitman by Marci Fawn