A Matter of Trust by Kat Faitour

I received a copy of this book from Love Books. This is a great story of love and trust. It's full of romance and drama and mystery and suspense. I really like Devon, she rose above her family and her past to become strong, independent and ethical. Bennett is too quick to jump to conclusions, always the wrong ones, for me to really like. But I like Bennett way more than I like Dom, his father or her Devon's father. My favorite character is Bennett's granddad. There is so much intrigue and lying going on, you just can't put the book down until you find out what is actually going on. It's intense and engrossing and entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Over The Line by Laura Marie Altom

The Duke of Ruin by Darcy Burke

In Love With A Hitman by Marci Fawn