Evelyn's Promise by Betty Bolte

This is a good wrap up for the series. And while I'm not a fan of the men in these books, they are true to the times. Nathaniel doesn't deserve Evelyn. And Frank and Benjamin belong in the doghouse. Evelyn deciding what to do with her future and making it come true proves she is stronger than thinks. Nathaniel not being able to decide his future, and his decisions in regards to that, show him to be cowardly and selfish. I liked Luke, Bill and Peggy, but not Ethan. So it is an entertaining story, I just didn't like the characters. I received a copy of this book from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Over The Line by Laura Marie Altom

The Duke of Ruin by Darcy Burke

In Love With A Hitman by Marci Fawn