Dark of Night by Marios Savva

This book was gifted to me. This is brilliant. It's dramatic and scary and funny. The writing is not always great, I rolled my eyes more than a few times, and sometimes the characters are written in a way that makes them seem like young teenagers instead of adults, it's really an amazing, intriguing and intense story. I read the first few chapters in the middle of the night, which was a bad idea because Ouija boards scare me, but I got so engrossed in it I couldn't put it down. At times it is very Stephen King-ish, and others times it's like being in middle school listening to kids talk to each other. And on top of all the scary and suspenseful stuff there is also an awkward love story. All in all, if you like scary, this is a must to be added to your TBR list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Over The Line by Laura Marie Altom

The Duke of Ruin by Darcy Burke

Birthright by Anna Markland